December 2023 Promotions
How to Use the App
Welcome New Member!
How to Create a TouchCare Account
How to Schedule a Consultation
How to Open a Case
November: You’re Only As Healthy as Your Blood Sugar
October: Unmasking ADHD Mimics
September: Headache to Headway
August: Understanding Cancer Screenings
July: Breaks, Breathwork, & Burnout Prevention
June: Protecting the Skin You’re In
May: Healthy Headspace- Look Around: Look Within
April: Pain Management & Prevention
March: Colon Cancer Awareness
February: Immune Health
January: Live Well, Age Well
December: Happy Healthy Holidays
How can TouchCare help me?
TouchCare is here to help you get the most out of your benefits, which translates to you saving money and using your benefits smarter. As your advocate and expert Health Assistant, we can assist with:
- Benefits navigation for health insurance & voluntary benefits
- Billing & claims negotiation
- Provider searches & appointment scheduling
- Cost comparisons
- Procedure preparation assistance
- and more!
How do I schedule a consultation?
How much does TouchCare cost?
TouchCare is completely free for members. In many instances, we can save money for our members — so it pays you to use TouchCare!
Is my information confidential?
TouchCare is completely HIPAA compliant, which means all your information is securely stored and never shared with your employer. TouchCare reports general statistics (like how many employees have used TouchCare in the past year), but TouchCare never shares personally identifiable information.
What are some typical questions members ask?
- There’s an error on my bill, can you help me fix this?
- Where can I get an MRI?
- Can you help me find an in-network dentist near me?
- What’s an FSA?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- Am I paying too much for my prescription drugs?
- What plan did I enroll in again?
- How much have I met toward my deductible?
- Is fertility testing covered in my plan?
- Can you help me find an in-network therapist?
- What’s the best plan for my family and me?
- I need bloodwork, what’s the cheapest option?