We combine world-class technology and innovation with compassionate, virtual medical care. Providers are available 24/7/365 to treat common illnesses and minor injuries, all in a quick phone call or video chat.
Three simple steps to receive expert medical care: call or use the app, complete the intake questions, and schedule your appointment. After that, a licensed medical professional will contact you directly.
Each patient is unique and treated caringly every time, from the initial consult and treatment, through diagnosis. Access care via phone, computer or mobile app – in a matter of minutes.
In partnership with:
VirtualCare, powered by MeMD, is a cost-effective solution for companies and a convenient way for members to access care.
Here’s what makes VirtualCare unique:
- Medical providers are all board-certified in accordance with NCQA guidelines.
- User-friendly interface to make it easy to access treatment.
- Spanish-language portal for Spanish-speaking workforces.
- Dedicated account manager providing utilization and ROI reporting.
- Customized marketing materials to drive utilization and maximize cost savings.
- VirtualCare's doctors diagnose routine health issues like allergy and rash to more severe symptoms like abdominal pain and cardiac issues. Medical professionals are available 24/7/365.
- After a brief intake questionnaire describing your symptoms, patients speak with licensed healthcare providers who will recommend the best course of action for care.
- When necessary, providers will e-prescribe medications to the member’s pharmacy of choice. By working in tandem with TouchCare, we ensure they never pay more than they need to.
It was awesome, from the time I made an appointment to speaking with the doctor it only took about 15 minutes total. It’s very convenient especially so you don’t have to take off work.
We were out of state on vacation when a bladder infection hit. I did not have to wait more than 5 minutes to get a call from the Dr. and my antibiotic was ready to be picked up!
Wonderfully easy, such a nice option to have when your symptoms begin or worsen over a weekend and you know exactly what you have and how it has to be treated.